Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Who made YouTube?

I have been doing random searches online to see if I can find any photos from my night with the torch and I ran across a couple of videos on YouTube. The first one features only me! And it shows me that I ran too fast with it and should have gone slower. No wonder it felt like my time flew by. I started slow but the pace picked up without me knowing!



The second one shows me
briefly near the beginning at 55 seconds and then at about 2:53 you can see me take the lit torch through the park. Editing is a bit weirdon this one. Oh and I'm also in the background waiting for that kid with the torch at about 1:50. Just thought I'd share in case anyone was interested!

1 comment:

D said...

Watching that made me realize just how uncomfortable I would have been doing that. I'm SO not a center of attention type of person. Good thing you're such an attention whore hahaha :)