Monday, November 16, 2009

Wetcoast has arrived!

For at least the past 24 hours, actually probably longer closer to 36 or so, it has been raining. Needless to say, I had a very wet and muddy run today and I enjoyed every minute of it! I saw only 1 person and his dog in the park and he was wearing gumboots. The other person I saw was in the parking lot putting on his rain jacket.

Normally when it is raining, I tend to be the only one in Hemer Park as it is never really busy. I like these days as I run through the park and it is silent, except for the wind howling through the trees and the rain drops hitting the leaves and dropping to the ground. I find it extremely peaceful. Anyways, I took a photo of my legs when I got home and in fact, I wasn't as muddy as I expected. Maybe the puddles on the road near the end washed away some of the mud.



No comments: