Wednesday, August 19, 2009

10 Yeare Reunion Post Coming Soon

I have been planning on posting an update about my 10 year high school reunion that happened last Saturday and I have even written the blog post; however, I want to include some photos with the post and that means I have to visit my mom's first to get the photos. Who doesn't love old photos? ha, usually me. But since this is my blog, I have control over what gets posted! I hope to get the photos tomorrow and have the blog up by Friday (fingers crossed).

In the meantime, not much is new with me. I had the 4 days off last week, two normal days, then one off for the Black Press 5000 and then one off for my reunion. I worked Sunday night even though I totally did not want to return to work. Monday and Tuesday were off and now I am back at work yet again. Only for 2 days though and then the weekend off, which is why I should have the post up this weekend. The 4 days off sure made me wish I never had to work again though. Why oh why can I not win the lottery? Oh wait, you have to play to win right? ;)

Running is going well. A change of phases is now upon me as I get into some more faster stuff; however, at the same time, my left foot has been bothering me. It started by what I thought was caused by wearing my shoes too tight, but now I am not sure. The pain seems to come and go and some days are worse than others. I don't think it feels bone related, but honestly it is always hard for me to describe what pain feels like. Right now it is not on top of the ball of my foot, but a bit further back towards the ankle. I still think it is tendon related as it hurts to pull my big toe upward. Fingers crossed it goes away, but I will keep my eye on it and visit my physio if it doesn't get better by the end of next week.

PS Check back for the reunion post if you want to see some old photos of me! Though I do not think I have changed that much! You'll have to judge for yourself and let me know what you think.

No comments: