Monday, March 8, 2010

The power of Google

Wow, I have gained a lot of hits through google, which include "Bazan Bay 5km" or "Runner dies Bazan Bay." Crazy insane about of people googling this, whether they just heard about it or whether they were there. Unfortunately, its not the ideal way I would like to gain attention to this blog as it was such a horrible situation for family and friends of this runner. If family runs across this, please know I send condolences your way.

On a side note, you wouldn't know I raced a 5km yesterday with the way I feel today. Whether I will get hit with delayed onset of muscle soreness, I guess I will find out tomorrow; however, so far I feel great, no soreness no tiredness. That means I didn't run hard enough or fast enough. Darn. I will get my revenge at some point though, don't you worry! And I will be sore next time (well maybe).

Oh and guess what I woke up to this morning? Take a look for yourself.


No comments: