Monday, March 15, 2010

Interesting Facts



After all the Olympic mayhem, has anyone been watching the paralympics? I saw a portion of the Paralympic Torch Run and man it had a different feel to it. Very laid back compared to the regular Torch Run. I will admit I haven't been able to watch it as much as I was watching the Olympics; however, I do check out the action online and am proud that on Day 4 Canada has 6 medals (2 gold, 3 silver and 1 bronze). Oh and I did see part of the opening ceremonies and am very proud that VANOC did a pretty good job at the event. The only downside was the ever so obvious horrid singer and lipsyncer FiFi Dobson or whatever she is called. That was painful to watch!

Another week of training has come and while I still don't feel 100% back to myself (iron wise), I do feel slightly better. Still have the lower abdominal aches, but I am getting used to that one. I have no choice as it has been since December and I am not ready to take a break yet. Not to mention, it isn't bad enough to take a break. At least not in my opinion. (knock on wood).

I have also recently discovered a new sense of joy and motivation with my training. I have new goals and a new attitude and together along with hard work, I will attain my goals and see great success. I am looking forward to it! No details on these goals though.... for now they are staying within me and for those who need to know ;)

I hope everyone is having a great week! Happy Training!

No comments: