Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Unhappy Psoas

My Psoas is mad at me, if it is in fact my psoas. Basically my abdominal and hip flexor on the right side is incredibly pissed off at me. I received some ART treatment for it from Abe @ Island Optimal this afternoon and have also set up yet another physio appointment here in town, plus more treatments with Abe next week. It's pretty bad that when he simple touched my right side to begin treatment, it sent my right side into spasm. This isn't the first time that has happened either.

I have to figure something out as this is getting ridiculous. Pain off and on since December and when it is bad, it is a down right annoyance. It's making me one frustrated runner; however, in the meantime I will run through it. It is only a tight muscle that is causing the issue, so as long as I keep an eye on it so that it doesn't pull other things out of whack, I should be ok. In the meantime, one more shift at work before 2 days off =)

No comments: