Monday, July 5, 2010

Happy July!

I really need to update my blog as I have been neglecting it lately. Last week I was busy with work and tonight I was to lazy, instead opting to watch the Harry Jerome meet live on the internet via Flotrack. I wanted to be there in person, but working out travel arrangements proved to be too much work. I promise I will work on posting a blog tomorrow.

I have a physio appointment at 11am, which I might add I showed up for that appointment today only to find out it was tomorrow. I checked where I had written it down, yep I said Tuesday July 6th. Should have really checked that before leaving for the appointment, but whatever. After that though, I should have a quiet night where I can post something.

In the meantime, shout out to Natasha Wodak on her 4:27 1500m race tonight. She ran strong considering she is really a 5-10km runner these days! Until tomorrow.....

No comments: