Thursday, July 15, 2010

Misbehaving Kitties!

Last week we woke up to find my earphones like this.



They were wrapped around my ipod in the center console on our coffee table along with other objects. I have yet to figure out which is the guilty kitty!

Socket has also recently taking to peeing in places other than the litter box, the little bugger. At one point he was banned from the bedroom. He stopped doing it for a few days and then all of a sudden today, pee was found on a pillow on the floor (little sh!t). The litter box we have is self cleaning, so it isn't dirty. I think the problem lies that he waits until the litter box is cleaning to decide to go, so when he finds that the litter box is occupied, he finds somewhere else to pee which is usually on some object that has fabric. I am frustrated and unsure what to do at this point. Only thing I can think of is going back to a regular little box. He has had the self cleaning one for more than 6 months and has been using it up to this point. What the heck?

But then these kitties do things like this and I quickly forgive them for misbehaving.





The stand-off with their new toy



In other non cat related news, I had another awesome workout today. Another early morning to beat the heat, plus I had to be at the track for coaching at 9am so it was either run before that or run later in the heat. I stayed up too late last night and paid for it not wanting to get out of bed today, but once I was up and on the road things went well. My training is picking up in intensity after a slow build after my break and I love it. I am ready for it, I am motivated for it and am looking forward to future races! Plenty of time to prepare for the fall, though I know it will be here fore I know it, so I am definitely just getting started. Better make tonight an earlier night than last night, see you on the trails!

PS. I have been hearing people in the states talk about Scape Sunscreen. I want to try it, but of course cannot buy it in Canada. So instead, I will try to win a sample of it. By doing so I entered a contest, for more info on this contest please visit Shut Up and Run.


No comments: