Friday, January 22, 2010

Videos as promised

Wow. You do not even know how long it took me to get these videos uploaded. They are kind of boring, but give you the idea of how high Socket was, Steve wanted to get to where Socket was and then Socket coming down to the sound of treats.



Yesterday I talked about running with the smell of manure. That smell was luckily gone this morning; however, instead for part of my run I got to inhale the lovely smell of Venco Products, which is a few hundred meters down the road from my house. Venco basically produces gelcoat and acrylic showers. Their lovely smell was wafting throughout the neighborhood. I wonder what tomorrow will bring? Though, I am running out at Westwood instead. Align Center

1 comment:

D said...

OMG! Steve has the cutest little squeak!!! I love it!
My kitties love the top of the cabinets in the kitchen too. One of my clients came over and Nico jumped from the counter to the cabinets and scared the crap out of my client (who has never had cats). It was awesome.