Sunday, September 6, 2009

If its not one thing, its another

No its not my foot that is sore. Since last Wednesday I have been experiencing some aching in my left arm. I have no idea why or what the heck I did for it to happen. It's not due to work, or I don't think it is due to work because I was off Monday and Tuesday. It comes and goes, but when it aches, it is pretty uncomfortable. I suppose I should see someone about it. I wonder if it is related to stiffness in my neck or back. I guess time will tell.

Although I do have this aching, it does not stop me from running. In fact, I hardly notice it while running. So at least it doesn't get in the way of my training. My first race of the fall season is coming up rather quickly. My training has been going well and I feel strong, I am just not sure if I am strong enough to run the times in which I am looking for. As I have said before, the last race in which I ran was a 5km in mid June. This race will be a 10km in which my best time is 39:06. I would really love to dip under into the 38's, but I guess we will have to wait and see what happens. I will give it what I have on the day and hope for the best.


No comments: