Thursday, September 10, 2009

Taking Donations!



I received access to the online torch bearers shop today. Needless to say, my idea to potentially purchase the torch went out the window when I saw the price tag of $350. Ouch! So if you would like me to own a piece of Olympic history, I am currently taking donations ;)

Basically, the other options include water bottles, pins, a stand for the rich people who can buy the torch, and shirts/jackets. Not sure whether I will get anything or just take the free uniform in which they will send me. Maybe a shirt or jacket. We'll see. So D, you were a tad wrong when you guesstimated $3000!

1 comment:

D said...

"Exclusive Torch Bearer Merchandise"
Classic.

I guess they make up for lowering the price with the lack of donation to some bullshit charity.