Sunday, October 31, 2010

1 year ago today

One year ago today, I woke up and immediately hugged the toilet bowl! haha. Well that is part of the memory yes, but the main reason for this post is because one year ago today, I found myself becoming a part of Olympic history. It's 4pm, so in just over an hour, it will be 1 year ago exactly that I found myself here:




Yes that is right, you might remember that last Halloween I ran with the Olympic torch down in Chemainus. I can still feel the emotions from that day. Every time I hear the song "Fix You" by Coldplay it brings back memories and emotions. It's pretty amazing to be honest. I thought I would take a moment and remember how special this day was. Fever or no fever, it was amazing!

Stay tuned, race report still to come! 

No comments: