Wednesday, February 17, 2010

They actually listened!





Last Saturday during my long run, I once again went through Westwood and Morrell as usual. It had been 2 weeks since I bailed on my face on the wooden bridge. I met the bridge a week afterwards, slowed right down and managed to cross without incident. This past week when I returned to the bridge I was surprised to find that the bridge was now covered with wire! Thank you Morrell Sanctuary!!


As you know, I sent an e-mail to the park right after the incident. As of yet, I have not heard back from the park; however, they obviously at least read the e-mail and acted on it. That in itself, is better than a response via e-mail! I didn't have my camera with me so I returned to the park today in order to take some photos to show you the scene!

I did that!



Close Up



The corner that has taken me out twice. Once going into the bridge, sliding my left hip right into the rail on the corner. And most recently, coming out of this bridge on the corner, landing right on that nice cement at the end.



Not a lot of time left to blog as I just got home from my workout and have to shower and get ready for work. So I will leave you with a photo of Socket. He has a new favorite place. Whenever I opened the dryer, whether it is empty or has clothes in it, Socket makes himself at home.


No comments: