Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Wet Wet Pre-Christmas

The week before Christmas (especially the day before) was WET! I had an easy run to do on Christmas Eve and it poured the entire time. The part on the roads were wet, including running through flooding sidewalks. I then entered Hemer Park where I complete a lot of my runs. The entire trail into the park, which has to be at least 1-1.5km long was one HUGE consistent puddle. My feet were so wet by the time I even entered the park that there was no point in trying to avoid the puddles. I ran past some walkers who were each on one side of the flooded trail, their dog happily walking through the middle. I slowed slightly so I wouldn't splash them; however, I am sure they thought I was crazy. Splish Splash all the way along. Boy was the shower nice when I got home! Here is the aftermath, surprisingly not very muddy but definitely wet! 
 
These shoes were white about 4 days ago!


Back of the legs!


Fun in the mud! 

1 comment:

Molly said...

Nice :-) I am about to go do that next, I will think of you! Hope you are clean and dry now LOL