Friday, December 31, 2010

Happy New Year!

Well here we are, just under 5 hours until the New Year. 2010 had its ups and downs as does every year. Some good training, some bad training, some good races, some not so good races. Unfortunately 2010 ends on a sad note. Yesterday was rough. It might have included me doing my final workout of 2010 and some tears were involved off and on mostly throughout the warm up. If I let my mind wander, I fall apart; however, I am better than I was yesterday. Thank goodness I took an extra day (today) off work. I needed it. 

So with 2010 ending, thank you to my family, friends and coach for sticking with me throughout the year. I am looking forward to 2011 which will involve achieving some new goals and reaching new heights. Only a couple of New Years Resolutions for this gal, but they will remain secret! Just some personal things that I feel I want/need to work on. 

The news I promised you is still coming. I was going to reveal it as the new year came in; however, with the events involving my Grandpa, I think I am going to wait until next week. Hang in there, I promise to blog about it after this weekend! Happy New Year Everyone! 

No comments: