Monday, March 28, 2016

Project Fun

Back in November I approached Arrowsmith Aerial Photography for some drone footage that I wanted to include in a video produced by some VIU Students. Dave and Doug had a great eye and we had fun. The sun was shining on a beautiful (but cool) day and I pretended to look smooth while running even though I was still comeback mode after the Victoria Marathon. 

Doug then offered to put together a video for me when he had more free time in the New Year. It wasn't until late February when our schedules met up for some further filming. We lucked out to get some beautiful weather in between a few Wet Coast Storms. I have placed the video on Facebook and Twitter, but for those not following me either place, here is the video if you wish to check it out. 

No comments: