Thursday, July 9, 2015

Nuun Elite Team 2015!

 

The time has finally come! Nuun has crossed the border into Canada and now that all the details have been worked out I am ecstatic to announce that I have been selected to join Team Nuun via Nuun’s Canadian Distributor Red Pine Outdoor! Anyone who knows me knows that I have a tube of Nuun with me wherever I go and when I say wherever, I actually mean wherever. I have received weird looks and comments (no the weird dissolving tablet in my glass is not an Alka-Seltzer) as I pull out Nuun in restaurants, pubs or even awards ceremonies that I have attended. To put it simple, I don’t drink plain water. I MUST have my Nuun. 

No more need to stock up like crazy when in Flagstaff!

If you haven’t tried Nuun then you don’t know what you are missing especially in this hot summer weather we have been having on the West Coast. On hot days, I find myself carrying or stashing a small hand held water bottle with Nuun with me. It also came in even handy this past week when I was running through the smoky air that blanketed the West Coast due to massive forest fires in the area. The ability to wash out the smoky taste mid run was just what I needed. Also on hot days I find that I crave something fizzy post run so I find that just the right dosage of Nuun hits the spot and keeps me away from the terrible bad for you pop. 

Nuun comes in various flavors and is available in many places. Locally here in Nanaimo I know it is available at the Running Room, Atmosphere, Frontrunners, Valhalla Pure Outfitters and Sport Chek. It might be available at other places, but those are the ones where I have purchased it before (prices vary, so shop around). You can also buy online at various places. Personally my favourites are Watermelon, Fruit Punch, Tri-Berry and Orange. I look forward to trying some of the All Day Nuun products as well. So what are you waiting for? Try some Nuun! 
 3 of my favourites!

No comments: