Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Sundog Eyewear Discount

 

Hello to all my lovely blog readers! I have been in talks with Sundog Eyewear, who have been sponsoring me with the beautiful sunglasses that you see me wearing whenever possible, and I have some good news for you. 

Just as we are entering sunglass season (aka spring and summer), they have agreed to passing along a special offer to help me raise training funds. Until April 30th, they are allowing me to pass on a 25% discount code to all of my friends and they will in return donate 15% of every sale to my training fund. This discount code applies to ALL styles of shades. Just use the CODE: ERINB25 on www.sundogeyewear.com

Honestly, these are the best sunglasses I have had. Not only do they have fashionable styles and colours, but as I mentioned before in my initial Sundog post, they feature the TrueBlue lens system. As a reminder,

"The human body naturally produces melanin and ocular lens pigment; together these substances are nature’s way of defending the eye from invisible and visible light. The TrueBlue™ lens is the only non-prescription sunglass lens in the world to incorporate both melanin and ocular lens pigment, to provide ultimate eye protection and vision performance."

So who wants to buy some sunglasses?! 
  
My personal Favourite: Bolt



 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I have a mission that I’m just now working on, and I have been at the look out for such information
glasses donate