Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Watson and Hudson!

While the actual time spent on my feet training is an important factor in my improvements and success thus far, another important factor is having an incredible support team. This includes my coach, family, friends, coworkers, RMT and of course my incredible chiropractors. 

As I have mentioned in previous posts, I regularly visit two of Nanaimo's best, Dr. Abe Avender and Dr. Joe Foglia both of Island Optimal Health and Performance (different locations). In fact, quite often when I book an appointment with one of them, I feel as though I am "cheating" on the other one! Is that odd? 

Anyways, the reason for this post is that I would like to congratulate both of them on the arrivals of their sons. On the right is Abe with his son Watson born on January 18th while on the left is Joe with his son Hudson born on February 9th. I think this is an adorable photo of all of them; however, the Canuck fan in me sees something terribly wrong with the awful choice in jerseys ;)
Proud Dads!

Anyone in Nanaimo, should you need a chiropractor, I highly recommend both Abe and Joe. Abe works out of the north office on Rutherford Road and Joe works out of the south office on Bowen Road. They both have worked wonders on me over the last few years, not to mention they are highly motivational and always give me a good laugh. Congrats you two and to also Watson and Hudson's mom's! PS. Go Canucks Go!

No comments: